How to Decalcify the Pineal Gland if You Have a Calcified Gland?
When we are born, our pineal gland is soft, vibrant and active. But as the years go by, and we fill our body with pollution, it gets calcified and hard. The pineal gland gets hard like bone when calcium and fluoride is stored in the gland, causing it to become inactive and unhealthy. This keeps us from connecting with our third eye chakra, higher self and our intuition, and we slowly detach from our spiritual side. So how do you decalcify the pineal gland and undo the harm that has been done?
What is the Pineal Gland
The pineal gland is a tiny endocrine gland in the middle of our brain. This gland has the shape of a pine cone, which is how it has gotten its name. The pineal gland produces hormones, such as melatonin and DMT (Dimethyltryptamine), also known as the spirit molecule. DMT is the body’s natural hallucinogenic and psychedelic drug, and is present in the body during sleep and death. DMT might be our natural link to the spiritual realm and the body’s way of launching the soul. The gland has properties found in the retina of our physical eyes, and is seen as the physical location of the third eye chakra.
For a step-by-step guided third eye activation plan, check out my eBook “The Third Eye – A 17 Step Activation Plan” for Amazon Kindle, where I have tried to make it as simple and structured as possible, giving you a clear plan on where to start, and what to do. So be sure to check it out on Amazon if you are interested in opening your third eye chakra!
How to Decalcify the Pineal Gland
So how does one decalcify this mystical gland? It is possible to undo the harm that has been done to the gland over the years, and get it back to a healthy and soft state. This is done through a lifestyle change, changing your diet and incorporating some healthy mind-body habits into your life. So here are some of the ways you can purify your pineal gland.
- Avoid tap water as it contains fluoride. Drink clean spring water instead or purified water to avoid getting the fluoride into your body and your gland.
- Use fluoride-free toothpaste. Normal toothpaste contains fluoride, which protects the teeth and prevents cavities. But this fluoride also goes straight to the pineal gland, and causes it to calcify. Event though most spiritual teachers will tell you to replace your fluoride toothpaste, I would advice you to be careful about this, as it can make your teeth more vulnerable, which can be quite expensive and unpleasant in the end.
- Eat healthy organic food. Healthy raw food will remove some of the toxins in your body, giving your gland the necessary vitamins and enzymes it needs. Stay away from processed food and fast-food.
- Drink lemon water. Lemons have a powerful effect on the pineal gland, and many people feel it has an almost immediate effect on the pineal gland. Lemon water is also healthy for the digestive system, but can be quite hard on the teeth, due to its acidic makeup.
- Eat raw cocoa. Raw cocoa has a high amount of antioxidants, which stimulates the pineal gland and helps it decalcify.
- Taking supplements. Iodine is able to remove sodium fluoride from the body, and thereby remove some of those toxins from the body. Be sure to consult a healthcare provider before taking any supplements, as iodine can cause calcium deficiency and should be taken the right way with a balanced diet.
- Practice meditation or yoga. Purifying your pineal gland is not only done through your diet, but can also be achieved through inner peace and balance. Meditation and yoga will help you raise your vibration, making you much more balanced as a person and help you release negative energy that is polluting your body. A healthy body also includes the energy body, and if one is not healthy, it affects the other. So create balance between your body, mind and soul.
- Try sun gazing. Now be careful not to hurt your eyes, and only do it when the sun is not too sharp. But sun gazing can help stimulate your third eye and pineal gland.
- Do Trataka meditation. Trataka is almost the same as sun gazing, except you will be gazing at a candle instead. Here you will be gazing in short intervals shifting between open and closed eyes. This technique is used to activate the third eye and to decalcify pineal gland, but can also improve eyesight.
So if you have a calcified pineal gland and wish to decalcify it, then you may want to follow some of these guidelines. Allow yourself to reconnect to your intuition, third eye chakra and higher self. This will help you create a healthy environment inside your body that allows your pineal gland to awaken.
Be sure to check out my eBook on Amazon “The Third Eye – A 17 Step Activation Plan”
Love and Light!